- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 cup liquid, tropical fruit juice of choice like guava, pineapple, lychee, or passion fruit
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes, toasted in pan until slightly brown. I use the fine coconut flakes available in Asian food stores or chopped the regular desiccated coconut.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease the muffin pan. 12 muffin-pan.
- Using an electric hand mixer, slightly beat the eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing until the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Fill the muffin pan 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- Roll into the toasted coconut flakes.